Theo's COOKBOOK: Olive Oil and Vinegar For Life
RETAIL PRICE: $23.99; Members pay $18.39
All New Paperback Version released June 2016! 70% of EVOOs at the store are Fake; ours aren't! Read this book and become an expert
- Learn how olives are harvested and how terroir affects the flavors, just like wine!
- Learn different olive varietals & why Theo likes some better for salads & baking vs cooking & frying.
- Learn how to store EVOO properly. (It's not like wine. It doesn't get better over time!)
- Learn how vinegars are made and how they can be a healthy secret weapon when preparing meals and cocktails!
Then put it all into practice with over 100 easy cooking and baking recipes. We even throw in a few pet treats and campsite recipes. Theo also introduces you to her self-conceived (in the shower!) Caliterranean® lifestyle, a way of life that captures all that's great about living in California--from meditation, eating healthfully & beautifully, to respecting and enjoying our natural environment.
- over 200 pages of full color stories, original recipes, including appetizers, mains and desserts
- 8"x10" beautiful high-quality keepsake paperback book, printed on deluxe paper
- Ask for Theo to sign your book at no additional charge in the comments section of our check-out...make sure you tell us who to have her sign the book to!