Classic 4xYR Seasonal Culinary Club
RETAIL PRICE: Two Seasons $129, Four Seasons $ 249 INCLUDES SHIPPING to all 50 states!
If you would like to give any of our clubs as a gift please select the "Gift" option from the drop down menu.
Better than a wine Club because you won't drink it all in one night! Healthy, flavorful, cooking made simple, shipped 4 times a year. Every Classic Club shipment includes 3 food products--one bottle EVOO, one fruit balsamic vinegar and an additional culinary item! You also get a newsletter that includes recipes and the latest info from our Los Olivos family Farm Stant. BONUS: Join this season and get a FREE JAR of our most popular appetizer spread, Artichoke Ambrosia, included!
If you choose the "pay as you go" option, Theo will send you an email before each $49 shipment leaves our Farm Stand. Add 1 to 100 items, save 20% on additional purchases and get FREE SHIPPING ON CLUB!
OUR Nov 1 thru January 31 2016 selection: 375ml Arbequina EVOO, 375ml Pomegranate Dark Balsamic Vinegar, 8 oz Pkg Global Peach Snack Mix. NEW Clubbies recieve a "thank you" promo gift of one jar Artichoke Ambrosia--our most popular Appetizer Spread, 9 oz jar.
Classic Quarterly Seasonal Clubbies receive:
• Free shipping to all 50 states on all purchases over $50 (add any item to your Club shipment itself to get free shipping on your $49 Club purchase! We'll send you an email to remind you)
• 20% off all Farm Stand AND website purchases, all the time
• 25% off November & December holiday gifting (please note our holiday discount deadline)
• Farm Stand vacation rental available for Clubbies only
• Exclusive invitations to special events and trips
Get a box of fresh organically grown California goodness delivered to your door once every three months. Each season, Theo chooses the best EVOO's, from our own groves and from select farmers she knows on the Central Coast of California. All olives are hand harvested, creating award-winning Extra Virgin, First Cold Pressing Olive Oils. Our Fruit Balsamic Vinegars and all food items are created by Theo and taste tested at our Los Olivos Farm Stand.
Sure, you can buy your olive oils at the specialty supermarket or grocery store. But those oils have been in transit: on trucks, in warehouses and on shelves for many months, if not dozens of months. And extra-virgin olive oil is a little like Beaujolais Nouveau. Best enjoyed freshly bottled, marked with harvest and/or bottling date. DID YOU KNOW: UC Davis has a study on their website, 70% of EVOOs you buy at the store are NOT Extra Virgin! Ours are guaranteed!
Theo Stephan is the woman behind the bottle, tending to her groves on the Central Coast in Santa Barbara County since the mid 1990's. She was the first to plant olives for CA Certified Organic EVOO in the region.
- Each Quarterly shipment includes: One bottle of Extra Virgin Olive Oil, First Cold Pressing; a bottle of our signature balsamic fruit vinegar (different fruit used in different seasons); and a Theo-made pantry item, like a spice blend, cooking glaze, mustard or snack, all made with organic ingredients
- Quarterly Club ships on Feb. 1, May 1, Aug. 1 and Nov. 1. Credit cards are charged on the 21st of the month prior.
For international membership, please email us.